- Prepares annual loss cost filings for voluntary business and rate filings for the residual (Assigned Risk) market business.
- Serves as the plan administrator for the North Carolina Workers Compensation Insurance Plan (Assigned Risk).
- Collects and maintains quality control of experience data for use in calculation of experience modifications.
- Inspects and assigns classification of employers' operations in North Carolina.
- Collects and maintains policy data for all insured employers in North Carolina.
- Reviews rates, rules, policy forms, classifications and rating plans in an ever-changing environment.
Click below for documentation and references on NCRB policies related to Workers Compensation Services. If you are a registered Carrier or Agent please login.